- _ga - Used to distinguish users.
- _gid - Used to distinguish users.
- _gat - Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.
- _gac_ - Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
- exp_csrf_token - A security cookie used to identify the user and prevent Cross Site Request Forgery attacks.
- exp_last_activity - Records the time of the last page load. Used in conjunction with the last_visit cookie.
- exp_last_visit - Date of the user’s last visit. Can be shown as a statistic for members and used by the forum to show unread topics for both members and guests.
- exp_tracker - Contains the last 5 pages viewed, encrypted for security. Typically used for form or error message returns.